DIENST HK 2
Universal model for food and non-food sectors
As a universal model the horizontal cartoner HK 2 convinces with its flexibility and reliability through processes such as erecting, filling and sealing of pre-glued folding boxes with a performance of up to 160 cycles/min.
Operating Principle HK 2
During the operational and synchronisation process the stable or flexible products are conveyed parallel to the folding box conveyor by a flexible bucket conveyor and then get smoothly inserted through circumferential pushers.
The filled folding boxes are closed through hot-melt application system or tuck-in, coded and controlled in accordance with customer’s specification. Several control elements provide a trouble-free operation.
- naturally smart construction with one main drive servo motor together with mechanical coupling of additional motions by cardan shafts.
- safe insertion and constant malfunction monitoring with sensitive overload-declutch of the pushers.
- leak-proof welded base frame for highest hygienic demands.
- ensured reproducibility of all machine settings by editable storage of all value settings.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualisation of the functional sequence.
The flaps of the filled folding boxes are closed either through hot-melt application or tuck-in and could be coded optionally.
The DIENST HK 2 is designed as a universal system for various performance requirements. All structural components such as frame and shafts are made of stainless steel to meet optimal hygiene standards.
The main drive is moved by servo technologies.
Additional motions are coupled mechanically by cardan shafts.
For easy operator’s accessibility the product transfer takes place on one entire level.
- base frame made of stainless steel.
- all used components are of extremely low-maintenance.
- operation by colour touch screen.
- product related infeed system such as flap feeder, star feeder or conveyor infeed system.
- integrated monitoring with continuous diagnosis is part of DIENST standard equipment.
- mode: continuous/intermittent
- performance*: max. 160 cycles/min
- closing techniques: hot-melt, tuck-in
- format range:
A = 70-360, B = 25-130 (175**), H = (65**) 105-350mm
- cardboard magazine: horizontal 1.200-2.000 mm
- weight of standard machine: approx. 2.000 kg
* depends on folded box format and/or product
- mounting of several magazines for different sorts.
- magazine extension for additional carton blank acceptance.
- packaging and product-related control, routing and infeed devices.
- optical sensors detecting open flaps.
- exfiltration station for detected incomplete packs to prevent production down-times.
- network-capable production-monitoring through integration of third-party machines to the production line.
- extended corrosion protection for special climatic demands.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.
- equipment with different coding systems and types is possible.