DIENST P3 Pizza Cartoner
New Standard Cartoner for Pizza
Performance Power für Ihre Pizza
This Standard Cartoner P3 persuades by a long-standing proven technology, which allows every Manufacturer of Pizza or similar products a safe, smooth and fast production.
As any other Cartoner from DIENST, this P3 is made of stainless steel and can be equipped with further options as needed. Similar products and packaging fit into the foreseen format range.
A performance of up to 160 pizza products per minutes is guaranteed and this allows a safe and perfect operation.
With this P3 Pizza Standard Cartoner solution you receive a packaging machine which is besides its highly cost-efficiency, low in maintenance and solid. Its longevity is based on high quality which makes it almost indestructible.
Operating principle P3 Pizza Standard Cartoner
The deep frozen pizza products are conveyed to the machine through the preconnected flow-wrap machine.
During the operational and synchronisation process the form-stable or flexible products are conveyed parallel to the folding box system by a flexible bucket conveyor and get then smoothly inserted through circumferential pushers. The filled folding boxes are closed, coded and controlled in accordance with customer’s specifications.
The flaps of the filled folding boxes are closed either through hot-melt application or tuck-in and could be coded optionally.
- optical sensors detecting open flaps.
- exfiltration station for detected incomplete packs to prevent production down-times.
- network-capable production-monitoring through integration of third-party machines to the production line.
- magazine extension for additional carton blank acceptance.
- code checking device.
- extended corrosion protection for special climatic demands.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.
- equipment with different coding systems and types is possible.
- packaging and product-related control, routing and infeed devices.