DIENST HS II S
Fully Automated Sleeving of Products
The Dienst HS II S is banding products with paper loops with maximum efficiency. The DIENST system HS II S fully automates the processes of sleeving and closing meeting highest requirements.
Here the cutting is put on top of the product, which is transported on a conveyor and moves synchronized to the conveyor. The container is then being picked up by an upper shuttle-chain and the side flaps are being folded downward. Separately driven folding systems provide for folding and closing of the aligned flaps on product side or product bottom.
Depending on the requirements, the sleeves can be folded several times, closed with hot-melt glue or encoded if necessary.
Additionally for a secure connection, the sleeves can be fixated to the product by an individual type of glue.
- material protection is being achieved by individual, customized to the formats, motion profiles of the servo drives with overload function.
- reproducible machine settings guaranteed because of editable storing of the set values.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualization of functions.
The glueing of the sleeves is done with hot-melt glue nozzle application systems. Encoding is possible as an option.
DIENST HS II S is optimal for a variety of performance requirements and designed for a wide range of box sizes. The system consists of high quality stainless steel and wear-resistant materials, hygienically welded. The product transportation takes place on one level with a secure access for the operator.
- separate drive of the modules with servo drives as precondition for a dynamic quiet run without vibration.
- operation through an integrated colour touch screen.
- integrated machine monitoring with continuous detection of diagnostic errors are part of the basic equipment.
- integrated lifting doors.
- mode: continuous, intermittent (change is possible)
- performance*: max. cycles/min.: 200
- closing techniques: hot-melt
- format range:
A = 50-300, B = 50-150, H = 25-100 mm
other formats on request
- cardboard magazine: horizontal 1.200-2.000 mm
- weight of standard machine: approx. 1.750 kg
* depends on carton blank and/or product
- implementation of all closing types through individual arrangement of the needed glueing systems and the therefore necessary folding equipment.
- packaging or product based control devices, routing devices and infeed devices.
- construction of multiple folding and glueing stations for different requirements.
- individual construction for special versions.
- device for remote maintenance and remote diagnostics.
- equipment with different types of coding systems.