DIENST HE American Case
Fully Automated Packing in Classical Case
The HE AC is designed in a modular and ergonomic way for packing of folding boxes and bags into the pre-glued American Case.
The entire packaging process of the American Casepacker HE AC is designed as a fully automated solution. The products collected to the desired packing unit are being pushed into the already mechanically opened carton box. After the insertion the carton boxes get closed and can be coded if necessary.
- quick and easy exchange of format tools.
- automated documentation of stored settings. Ensured reproducibility of all machine settings.
- partly automated format change.
- additional adjustments by spindles with counters.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualization of functions.
- speedy Recovery after incident to ensure the highest availability of the system.
- material protection through individual motion profiles of the servo drives adapted to every format.
- permanent data storage of the servo drives with trend analysis to prevent production down-times.
For the carton box closure there are hot-melt application units or classical tape closing units available.
With the corresponding choice of the final closing version also tropical-safe packaging is possible.
The concept is based on a modular and ergonomic system with special attention to user-friendliness and continuous running performance.
The product transfer entirely takes place on one and well accessible level. Partial automation of format change simplifies the adjustment to the respective product.
- separate drive of the modules with servo drives as precondition for a dynamic quiet run without vibration.
- base frame out of stainless steel.
- the used components are of extremely low-maintenance.
- product related control, routing and intake devices.
- operation by colour touch screen.
- integrated monitoring with continuous diagnosis is part of DIENST standard equipment.
- mode: intermittent
- performance*: max. cycles/min. 25
- closing techniques: hot-melt, cellotape closure
- format range:
L = 70-400, B = 100-400, H = 200-600 mm
other formats on request
- weight of standard machine: approx. 2.000 kg
* depends on folded box format and/or product
- strong cold-glue securing of the packaging as an additional protection for worldwide shipping.
- extension of the magazine for a higher intake of carton blanks.
- optical sensors for detecting open packaging flaps.
- carton ejection for incorrectly glued cartons to prevent production stoppage.
- individual selection of appropriate grouping devices.
- extended conveyor systems and transportation devices.
- equipment with different coding systems.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.