DIENST HE Compact
Fully Automated Assembly in Various Forms of Packaging in Trays with Lids
The HE C is designed in a modular and ergonomic way for packing folding boxes in a two-piece carton with maximum performance.
The DIENST Final Packer HE C provides the most compact design in a fully automated solution for the process of packing formstable products. The pre-packaged products are put together as a set and pushed onto the carton blanks. In the following step the lid is folded around the packing units, the complete container is forced through a folding tool and the thus formed and capped tray is passed to a second lower stage.
- quick and easy exchange of format tools.
- automated documentation of stored settings. Ensured reproducibility of all machine settings.
- partly automated format change.
- additional adjustments by spindles with counters.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualization of functions.
- material protection through individual motion profiles of the servo drives adapted to every format.
- permanent data storage of the servo drives with trend analysis to prevent production down-times.
The connection of the flaps with the tray wall takes place through hot-melt application units.
For a secure shipping additional cold-glue fuses are optional.
The system is constructed in modular and ergonomic way with a particular focus on user-friendly handling and optimal long-term benefits.
The product is transported on three levels that are fully accessible. The partly automated format change facilitates adaptation to the packaging product.
- separate drive of the modules with servo drives as precondition for a dynamic quiet run without vibration.
- base frame out of stainless steel.
- the used components are of extremely low-maintenance.
- product related control, routing and intake devices.
- operation by colour touch screen.
- integrated monitoring with continuous diagnosis is part of DIENST standard equipment.
- mode: intermittent
- performance*: max. cycles/min. 25
- closing techniques: hot-melt
- format range:
L = 250-600, B = 125-400, H = 40-250 mm
other formats on request
- cardboard magazine: approx. 650-1.000 mm
- weight of standard machine: approx. 2.000 kg
* depends on folded box format and/or product
- strong cold-glue securing of the packaging as an additional protection for worldwide shipping.
- extension of the magazine for a higher intake of carton blanks.
- optical sensors for detecting open packaging flaps.
- carton ejection for incorrectly glued cartons to prevent production stoppage.
- individual selection of appropriate grouping devices.
- extended conveyor systems and transportation devices.
- equipment with different coding systems.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.