DIENST DLS I/III
System for Closing Top Load Cartons with Three Flaps
The DLS systems are designed for the sealing of filled three flap boxes with a highly compact balcony design. The DIENST DLS system automates the closing processes of filled boxes with attached cover.
The boxes arrive in irregular distances or in a row and get spaced fitting to the needed pitch. On both models the front flap is closed before the side flaps.
Model DLS III operates without lugs after a 90° turn with no change in direction.
- individually selectable machine speeds for safe closure processes.
- format changes by spindles with counters.
- ensured reproducibility of all machine settings by editable save of all setting values.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualisation of the functional sequence.
- smooth material treatment by adapted motion profiles of servo drives for every format.
- permanent data storage of all servo drives with trend analysis to prevent down-times.
Hot-melt application units are used for both model types to close the boxes.
The DIENST DLS I system is an angular closing machine in L-design and enables a large end flexible format size range.
The DIENST DLS III System on the other hand is designed as a straight version and turns the box 90° for glueing with no change in direction. Due to the lugless design high performances are possible.
The hygienic balcony design enables efficient production also in environments with high humidity.
- the maximum output of DLS I systems is 120 boxes per minute, of the DLS III system up to 200.
- base frame out of stainless steel.
- servo technology prevents vibrations and assures a smooth and dynamic run.
- mode: continuous
- DLS I = max. cycles/min.: 120
- DLS III = max. cycles/min.: 200
- closing techniques: hot-melt
- format range:
- DLS I: A = 60-400, B = 40-250, H = 15-160 mm
- DLS II: A = 80-300, B = 80-300, H = 25-100 mm
other formats on request
- weight of standard machine: approx. 1.200 kg
* depends on folded box format and/or product
- forming of a flap lid (DLS I only).
- network-capable production-monitoring by integration of third-party machines to the production line.
- optical sensors detecting open flaps.
- exfiltration station for detected incomplete packs to prevent production down-times.
- equipment with different coding systems and types.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.