Closing System for Top Load Cartons with One Flap
The ELS systems are designed for the sealing of filled one flap boxes with a highly compact balcony design. The DIENST ELS system automates the closing processes of filled boxes with attached cover.
The boxes arrive in irregular distances or in a row and get synchronised into the required pitch.
Before the cover flap is being closed, the dust flaps are folded and glued with hot-melt if necessary.
- all three models can work as a stand-alone machine or be part of a packaging line as an integrated component.
- format changes by spindles with counters.
- ensured reproducibility of all machine settings by editable save of all setting values.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualisation of the functional sequence.
- quick restart after malfunction to ensure highest system availability.
- permanent data storage of all servo drives with trend analysis to prevent production down-times.
The flaps of the filled folding box get sticked together by hot-melt application units or tuck-in closure.
The DIENST ELS system is designed in a highly compact balcony style and enables a large-end flexible format size range.
- the maximum output per minute is 100 boxes.
- servo technology prevents vibrations and assures a smooth and dynamic run.
- base frame out of stainless steel.
- the used components are of extremely low-maintenance.
- operation by colour touch screen.
- mode: continuous
- performance*: max. cycles/min.: 100
- closing techniques: hot-melt, tuck-in
- format range:
A = 60-400, B = 40-250, H = 15-160 mm
other formats on request
- weight of standard machine: approx. 800 kg
* depends on folded box format and/or product
- equipment with different coding systems and types.
- optical sensors detecting open flaps.
- exfiltration station for detected fail packs to prevent production down-times.
- network-capable production-monitoring by integration of third-party machines to the production line.
- extended corrosion protection for special climatic demands.
- tailor-made customer control programs.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.