DIENST ZAM S II 1/2/3
Blank and Carton Forming System in Three Capacity Ranges
The ZAM systems are designed for the erection of folding blanks, from simple to highly sophisticated folding box shapes at high power. The common features are high size diversity and performance in short format change.
The system can be equipped to increase performance with up to 3 erecting heads. DIENST ZAM-systems are conceived for erecting processes of trays and boxes in various packing material qualities and in varieties in shape.
The carton blanks are picked out of the magazine by a swivel arm and then get transferred to the forming head where they are formed and fed to the following packaging process as a tray or a box.
An ergonomic and cost saving benefit is the easy change to different flap closing methods.
- all three models can work as a stand-alone machine or be part of a packaging line as an integrated component.
- all machine settings by spindles with counters.
- ensured reproducibility of all machine settings by editable save of all setting values.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualisation of the functional sequence.
- quick restart after malfunction to ensure highest system availability.
- smooth material treatment by adapted motion profiles of servo drives.
- permanent data storage of all servo drives with trend analysis to prevent down-times.
The glueing of the flaps with the side walls or bottom is done through hot-melt application units respectively fold-over lock or tuck-in technology.
DIENST ZAM systems are designed in a modular and ergonomic way with specific attention to user-friendliness and variable maximum output. To increase performance every system can be equipped with maximum of three forming heads.
The forming of the blanks is carried out by special tuck-in, hot-melt or fold-over tools.
The variable forming tools can be individually adjusted to one format size.
- the maximum output per minute is 60 boxes on every forming head, with three heads up to 180 boxes per minute.
- separate drive of all modules by servo technology prevents vibrations and assures a smooth and dynamic run.
- base frame out of stainless steel.
- the used components are of extremely low-maintenance.
- operation by colour touch screen.
- mode: intermittient
- performance*: max. boxes/min. 180
- closing techniques: hot-melt, tuck-in or fold-over lock
- format range:
A = 80-400, B = 80-400, H = 20-100 mm
- format variations:
- Cuboids, polygon. Pop-out box, Pour box. Double wall,
conical pos. / neg., concave, convex
- cardboard magazine: horizontal approx. 800 mm
- weight of standard machine: approx. 1.000 kg
* depends on folded box format and/or product
- system configuration with up to three forming heads.
- variable forming tools to minimize change parts.
- format tools available to handle special carton designs.
- magazine extension for more folding boxes provided.
- extended corrosion protection for special climatic demands.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.
- equipment with different coding systems and types.
- tailor-made customer control programs.